Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random Thoughts

While in meetings I wish I could just tell some people who go on and on to "Shut The Hell Up".

Why can't we have four day work weeks.

They need to learn how to regulate the air in this building.. It's freezing in here. Do they really expect us to get work done..

I spent last night having an enjoyable conversation on the phone with someone that I met online... during the conversation it came up that he's unemployed... ?????? more on this later....

I need to get a pedicure

If I sitting at my desk and I am focused on my computer screen ..I am desperately avoiding eye contact with you. why do people insist on having a conversation with me... not about work.. but bs! Can't they see I am ignoring them...


Forty Something

No comments:

Post a Comment