Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ramblings

Why do some men misinterpret a cordial hello as an invite for stalking.... while standing on the train platform yesterday reading my book I looked up and... my eyes made contact with a man that was walking by me.. he smiled and said hello and smiled and said hello also... now tell me why did this man decide to stop walking and stand right next to me.

I immediately went back to reading my book... but I noticed from corner of my eyes that he was seriously checking me out... now if the bro was my type then I wouldn't have mind but he was not... first of all I am not into the short bros nor am I into a man thats too grown up ( as in old).... don't get me wrong I am not that tall.. I am of average height which is 5' 6" the man had to be at least 5' 4" ....and a lot older than I am at least in appearance.... come on now....

So I pretended not to notice him... my train came and I step on and sat down.. with all the empty seats around this fool decided to sit right next to me. What the freak is up with that.......

I continued to read my book and I could see from the corner of my eyes that he was seriously itching to say something to me........

He mustered up the courage to ask me what I was reading and if it was interesting..... Trying to be polite as I normally am... I turned around and told him yes and showed him the cover.....

I proceeded to continue reading my book... and watching him from the corner of my eye hoping he didn't have anything else to say....

He kept eye balling me and I guess trying to figure out what to say next..... thank goodness I wasn't going that far on the train so my stop came quickly....

I closed my book, lifted my hand bag and proceeded to get up from my seat....as my back was faced to him I heard him say... Have a nice evening.... I just kept it moving.......


Forty Something

No comments:

Post a Comment