Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Growing up as a kid I use hear women say " how you get your man is how you will loose him" ..my take on this statement is that if you get your many by taking him from another woman or any underhanded means necessary it is the same way you will loose him....You will have that insecurity in your mind that he could possible do the same thing to you. What am I getting at here is...
this doesnt work out and he moves on to another women and want to bring this mess to her and the women is wise to his game and has no tolerance to BS then he wants to talk S**T about her because she won't put up with the nonsense......


Ladies we need to raise our standards and conform to our morals if things are going to get better for us in the dating and marriage arena..I am quite sure you were all raised with strong morals and to have respect for yourself. You need to stop playing along and encouraging these men with this type of mess..... If we all said no and put our morals before everything else then maybe some of this game playing would cease...... because they would have no one to play the game with....
 
As for my neighbor I dont know how long she thinks this is going to last..... this man in my eyes is not a good man.. a good man would have severed all ties and found a place of his own before he tries to form a relationship with someone else......I pray and hope for the best for her and her kids......

well last night I had an interesting conversation with my neighbor while drying clothes in the laundry room... I have known this women for 10 years..and we alway chit chat about the kids, her love life and mine..... she has three girls.. the oldest is going to college this fall and the youngest is going to the fifth grade... She is a year or two younger than I am....so I would consider her grown....ok.. so we got to talking about moving and getting a new place... she knows that I am trying to move and have been spending a lot of time faithfully looking for something affordable.... she also is trying to move but she wants to purchase a house.. she and her boyfriend so they are in the processing of looking also....


We moved on from this conversation to her telling my that in a few weeks she is going down south to spend sometime with her boyfriends mom.....and she is taking the three girls... she likes his mom and they spend lots of time of the phone talking.... I thought to myself that's a plus.. his mom and her is cool thats good...

She said that his mom would share tidbits about conversations she would have with her son about her and he really loves her and wants to get a house soon so they could all move in together and be a family.....

I was impressed.. a brother trying to do the right thing by making plans to include her and her kids.... thats a plus also...

By this point I am really happy for her.. that things are looking good for her and her kids....

Then she proceeded to tell me how she met him in the first place.... I was not impressed with this part at all... first of all he was introduced to her by another parent as her husband while dropping off the kids at school.....she said the next few morning when she got to the school he was there solo dropping off the child and they would chit chat.....this went on for a while.... until he started riding the train with her to work after dropping off the kids......

She questioned him on his relationship with this women... come to find out he lives with her (but not married)... he claims the relationship is over..he doesn't love her and his family don't care for her either....

She bought that mess and continued to see this man.... he spends time with her and her kids but he goes home to the other woman....he never sleeps over her house....he claims the woman knows that the relationship is over and he sleeps in the living room on the sofa.. however at times she try to seduce him into having sex with her... but he resist her because he knows he want to be with my neighbor...

This all sounds like BS to me..... this is a perfect example of a woman putting up with all kinds of crap for the sake of having a man....let me say a partial man..

Women like this are the ones that spoil these men into thinking that its ok to have more than one woman... now if

1 comment:

  1. You're neighbor is totally delusional. That man is married. Clearly your neighbor would be more than happy to have him come live with her...so why is he still with the other woman that he is just living with...because she's his wife. Your neighbor needs to get a clue and move on.

    ReplyDelete