Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Good Morals

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend... I did spent Saturday and Sunday shopping up a storm with my little one..... Its feels good to spend and not have to worry... I thank god my source of all things who provides for all my needs and wants... .On to my topic for the day.....


Morals as defined by the dictionary "concerned with principles of right and wrong or conforming to standards of behavior and character based on those principle ...

I live my life based on morals..most of which have been in stilled in me as a child by my parents.. and as an adult my morals became even more solid as I strive to live a life that is pleasing to christ...I am raising my daughter the same way.....

Morals keeps us on the right track.. and defines our stardard for living and in how we conduct ourselves and treat others...

Our morals can be seem in our behavior as well as our conversations/opinions... this will give others an insite into who you are as a person...

My point in telling you all of this is that.. There is a lady that I recently met at a class that my daughter attends two night out of the week... She is a married lady around my age.. she has two kids a boy in college and a daughter around the age of my daughter...

I met this lady back in July.. she drops her daughter off for lessons and while we have to wait around for the class to be over which is an hour.. she and I would have conversations to past the time.

We have a variety of topics that we chit chat on to past the time... In one of our conversation it came out that she likes to party after work... she loves to dance and now that its summertime and there are free concerts all over the place she looks forward to attending them.....

I expressed to her how nice i thought it was that she and her husband hang out after work and have a good time.... her response to me was "I dont hang out with my husband he is a home body".. "I hang out with my girls".....blink..blink ...she proceeded to tell me that she over does it sometimes by hanging out wednesdays, thursdays, fridays and something saturday with her friends all in one week.....her husband is not too pleased with that....

(me raised eyebrows).... so I asked what does your husband say...she said he gets upset and doesn't like it....but she goes anyway... she will ask him if he wants to come and he says no....so she make plans with her friends and they go....

Now her husbands seems like a very nice and respectable man... we have had a couple of conversations while we were waiting around for the kids to be finished with the lessons...(while she is out partying while he is with the daughter at the lessons)

After knowing and seeing all of this .... this is a disaster waiting to happen....now if I was a different kind of women without morals.. I could see this as an opportunity to make a move on her husband....she is never around always out partying, and she has confided to me that he doesn't like it and gets upset, I am quite sure the man is lonely... if he doesn't have a side piece that she doesnt know about..... Women we create our own nightmare sometimes....

Now if this man decides to cheat and have a women on the side because his wife is always out partying and he is left at home with the kid... then who will be blamed for this........she will blame him and say he was wrong.... but what role did you as the wife play in leaving the door open for this disaster.....

Not all women and men have good morals or practice good morals...adults know right from wrong.. women know who you are telling your personal business too or better yet keep somethings private..... people will use what you say to their advantage.... then you will have only yourself to blame for running your mouth too much........

No comments:

Post a Comment